We are pleased to announce that we will be starting monthly Lunch and Learn sessions for people living with Hepatitis C. These Lunch and Learns will be on the second Friday of every month from 12:30 - 1:30 pm in the board room of RHAC. The first session will be on Friday, October 14th and the topic will be Hepatitis C Basics.
Free lunch will be provided.
The schedule of topics for the next few months are:
- November - Relationships, dating and disclosure
- December - Treatment. With guest speaker Nurse Practitioner Sue Tobin
- January - Nutrition and Hepatitis C - What to Eat and What to Avoid. With guest dietician
- February - Addictions and the Effect on Hepatitis C. With guest speaker, Needle and Syringe Program Coordinator, Karen Burton
- March - Living with Hepatitis C - Tips for Managing Symptoms and Staying Positive
For more information on the Lunch and Learns, contact Zach Templeman.